Did I stress bake again? This is getting out of hand. Let’s pretend it’s NOT stress baking. Instead, this is celebration baking.
What am I celebrating today?
- Today, November 30th, is the day I finish my first novel! 1320 words to go!
- After today, I will have only 17 days until I get to go home for the holidays!
- Tomorrow is December 1st, the start of the most wonderful month of the year!
- The pain in my teeth has finally started to subside, and the antibiotics will start kicking in soon – yay!
- I’m nearly done the paper that has been causing me grief for a while
- I’ve got all sorts of exciting ideas for hand-made Christmas gifts planned!
What are you celebrating today?
Yesterday, on a brief hiatus from the editing/re-writing of that darned paper, I took a moment to indulge my Top Chef: Just Desserts side (a show that I discovered a few days ago, to great delight!!). This is also little bit of a tribute to my experience at NaNoWriMo. The black-and-white swirls and stripes is in honour of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, because I found out this month that she wrote it during NaNoWriMo a few years ago! That inspiring tidbit has been getting me through my month. I was so impressed that such a wonderful novel could come out of that speed-writing experience.