It’s so beautiful here in Montreal, too warm for fall jackets. Sure, I know it will be short-lived, but it’s downright lovely for today.
Yesterday we took a walk through Parc Mont Royal at the perfect time of afternoon, just as the sun was setting through the trees and across the pond. As students, we had forgotten how lovely nature, children and dogs are. It was nice to get away from the student life for an afternoon.
Next weekend I’m going down to Old Montreal for some Beaver Tails and photographs. Keep you posted!
These are my favourite foods. :)
The person who made this would have to be a magical personal chef, since he would have to alter my stomach to be unlimited for one night only. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to eat all the food I want. I usually eat an appetizer and then end up stuck halfway through the main course.
- strawberry daquiris
- pitcher of sangria with lots of fruit
- mango punch
- freshly bakes bread
- goat cheese, cranberry and walnut spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette
- five layer dip with baked pita wedges
- biscuits and gravy
- sweet potato fries
- garlic bread
- pad thai
- portobello mushroom burgers with fresh cut fries and onion rings
- cream sauce pasta with asparagus
- ‘chicken’ ala king
- avocado quesdillas
- cubano sandwich
- lemon meringue pie
- cherry cheesecake
- chocolate moousse
- chocolate chip cookies
- ruffles with Helluva Good dip
- salsa and multigrain tostitos
- hummus and pita